Commonwealth Home Care Package Program
Brotherhood of St Laurence Retirement and Ageing
Commonwealth Home Care Package Program is a service funded by the Commonwealth of Australia. A Home Care package is for older people who have complex needs that can only be met by a coordinated flexible package of care. The objectives of the program are:
- To assist older people to remain living at home with services they need
- To enable older people to have a choice and flexibility in the way that the older person and support is provided at home with services
There are 4 levels of Home Care packages ranging from Level 1 to Level 4. All consumers need to undertake an assessment through My Aged Portal to determine eligibility for the levels of package provision..
Wellways Australia Limited is a leading not-for-profit mental health and disability support organisation with services in Queensland, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and Tasmania. Our services span mental health, disability and community care, and reach thousands of people each year.
We work with a diverse range of people living with mental health issues or various disabilities, and their families, friends and carers, to bring about positive change and build good lives in their communities. This can include creating a home, securing a job and building meaningful relationships.
Current Programs offered through the hub include:
- Support for Families, Friends and Carers – education, 1:1 support and groups
- NDIS Support Coordination – coordination of supports using your NDIS plan
- Aboriginal Access Project
Ph: 1300 111 400